News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Howdee  (Read 550 times)

trave

• MAG
Howdee
« on: May 21, 2017, 23:45:44 PM »

Hey [MAG],

What would you think to me joining your ranks, you scurvy lot? Do I cut the mustard?

I used to play on the MAG server years ago, when CSS was my only pastime. When I started playing CSS again a year or two back, I found that your server, still on my favourites list, was still going strong! Not quite as strong as it once was (especially after bedtime), but it's one of the best (if not *the* best) servers out there!

It has been lovely playing with you all for the last year or so, meeting a few old faces and some new ones (and some new old ones), and it would make me proud to be able to tag up with you.

Not that it seems to matter so much, but I'm also (on the young side of) middle-aged :P  I'll be 46 in August.

Many years ago I was in =Muppet= with Dodge. I haven't been in a clan since then.

NB: I had convinced myself for a while that I had been to a MAG LAN back in the day (12-15 years ago). I'm pretty sure, though, that my memory has failed me. I went to a couple of LANs, but I don't think, after talking to those I went with, that either of them were MAG ones. One of them *could* have been, but it seems quite unlikely. I can't make this year's LAN but one day I will! If for no other reason that the server is dead quiet when the LAN is on...

I'm Dave btw, and I live in cloudy Warwick.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 23:47:28 PM by trave »

Phong

Re: Howdee
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 11:21:56 AM »

Duly noted trave! I think you've been nothing but a good sport on ts and the server!

{~T~}

• MAG
Re: Howdee
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 20:27:52 PM »

Great to hear from you and glad it is felt that we are a place where people still want to hang and have fun, your interest means we are still doing something right :D x
Try and dance in the rain because the storm doesnt last forever xxx
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.