Welcome to MiddleAgeGamers

• September 15, 2019, 07:36:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: blakeway  (Read 574 times)

blakeway

• Community
  • "If it moves, funk it"
blakeway
« on: June 05, 2017, 19:16:19 PM »

Team extreme! How are we?

My names Mike, gamer name blakeway!

Some of you may know me a little already but if not...

Once upon a time there was a small ginger boy named Andrew (destructor). Andrew was a very kind boy and liked to make new friends! One day he found a really awesome super cool dude by the name of Mike (That's me in case you didn't know). They fast became friends and discovered that they were both a couple of gamers! How cute is that?!

Anyway, I think that's about as comical as I get and I need to get to the point, so here goes!

I have been coming on ts and games a little recently, not as much as I would like to due to my job... BUT I was wondering... What is the possibility of me becoming a soopadoopa MAG member?

I don't have time to play games seriously anymore and besides... who wants to do that? It takes the fun out of it!
Since I have been playing with you lot, even though it hasn't been lots... I've had a right laugh... and it's good to see like minded people just having fun and not taking things too seriously!

Would really like to continue coming on and playing some games with you guys, if that's alright with you?!

If you don't want me... I totally understand, as I am away lots with work but yeah... Thought I would keep this short and sweet so you're not reading a novel.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my post!

See you all about!

Mike Blakeway :D
Old gamer signature, made by destructor, way back when... xD

redstorm78

• Live life every day as your last.
Re: blakeway
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 19:26:07 PM »

Thanks for the application Blake , a vote will be done and someone will get back to you once the vote is done.
Armored Warfare

Your destiny can't be changed but, it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.562 seconds with 20 queries.