Welcome to MiddleAgeGamers

• September 15, 2019, 07:33:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MAG re-application  (Read 297 times)

Ziggy

• Super MAG
  • ...and the Snipers from Mars
MAG re-application
« on: January 29, 2019, 20:23:37 PM »

Dear MAGs

well, here is a post that I honestly never envisaged that I would write................

I am a recovering ex MAG who left many years ago having concluded that CS Source was no longer doing it for me
Well I say that I left, but in truth I probably never have - I have turned up at various LANs to say Hi and drink with old friends.

The past - I used to run the forums and arrange the LANs back in the day

The present - I have found myself on the MAG TS very frequently of late playing PUBG or DAYZ and I am delighted that MAG now have a DAYZ server which I have been playing on most days - I have found myself helping out on the server answering questions and generally promoting the server to newcomers etc. I have some experience at this having admin'd the MAG CS Source server and an ARMA 3 Exile server - and I guess I miss that interaction...

The Future - I hope that this application to rejoin MAG will be considered favourably by you good people (Googs stop laughing, and you Jock, Red and Grim for that matter)

For the record I have no desire to do forums or organise LANs :-)

However the vote goes, all the best

Ziggy

[size=78%] [/size]

Sun Tzu: "He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious"

redstorm78

• Live life every day as your last.
Re: MAG re-application
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 20:25:21 PM »

Thank you for the re-application big man will let you know as soon as.
Armored Warfare

Your destiny can't be changed but, it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.566 seconds with 20 queries.