Welcome to MiddleAgeGamers

• September 15, 2019, 07:32:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MAG application  (Read 273 times)

Wolfy

• MAG
MAG application
« on: May 06, 2019, 09:44:41 AM »

Hello one and all,

I’m sure most of you know me or certainly remember me from many years ago. It is great to see some of the old faces and of course all the new ones! I used to be a regular on the CSS server for many years and was a mag*c for a period of time. (I even applied for MAG but the less said about that unsuccessful attempt the better!) Turns our life gets in the way and I am nowhere near as regular on the server as I used to be but have found my way back home after all these years.

More recently I was studying for promotion and then relocated the entire family to the South West for work as a result of that, so haven’t been on as much as I should. Having said that, I’ve often spent hours shooting bots on the CSS server in an attempt to get it going (before the recent leap to CSGO), and have been making an effort to get on more regularly recently.

I unfortunately have no leave left for this year (getting married and spending a month in NZ and Hawaii for our honeymoon) with which to commit to the MAG LAN but I am going to aim to get there fo lr at least a day visit to meet everyone. 

I don’t really know what else to say other than there is no other group of people I think I would prefer to spend my limited gaming time with and as such I would like to submit an application to join MAG.

Thanks for considering it, and I look forward to hearing either way. In any case, I’ll see you on TS/the server.

PS - I’ve got DayZ on my wish list for next months paycheck!
Madness....?

{~T~}

• MAG
Re: MAG application
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 20:31:31 PM »

Lovely post and thanks for thinking of joining the crazy house of fun, will put up a vote and let the fates decide :D
Try and dance in the rain because the storm doesnt last forever xxx
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 21 queries.